Current vacancies within the OWLS Academy Trust.
Please find below details of our current vacancies.
OWLS Trust vacancies:
Trust - Chief Financial Offer Vacancy
Working closely with the CEO, Trustees, Head Teachers and School Business Managers, the successful candidate will provide strategic and operational leadership and management of financial activities across the Trust.
The post is offered on a part-time basis (0.8 FTE) and you will be required to work 29.6 hours (4 days) per week, year-round. The salary is £41,820 - £52,764, pro-rata, with starting salary dependent on qualifications and experience.
- To perform the role of Chief Financial Officer (as required by the Academies Financial Handbook), working alongside the CEO to lead and manage all financial aspects of the Trust.
- To provide advice and support on strategic financial issues and be responsible for ensuring the effective, efficient and compliant management of all OWLS Academy Trust Schools’ financial activities in support of its educational and organisational objectives.
- To ensure the OWLS Trust is fully prepared for the annual financial year end audit and preparation of accounts and completes all statutory financial and associated returns accurately and in a timely manner.
- To contribute to the overall ethos, work and aims of the Trust.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a track record of successful financial leadership, preferably within an educational environment. Knowledge and experience of academy finances would be advantageous;
- Hold a recognised accountancy qualification (e.g. ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CIPFA) or be willing to undertake the necessary CPD to achieve this as soon as possible after appointment;
- Be highly motivated, skilled and ambitious, with proven technical ability, relevant experience and excellent analytical, numeracy and communication skills.
- Have high ethical and performance standards and strong influencing skills, with the ability to engage effectively with all stakeholders.
Please refer to the job specification (attached) for full details of the role and the required attributes.
Closing date for applications: Friday 5th March 2021 (12:00 noon)
Interviews will be held: w/c 29th March 2021
The OWLS Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of students and the highest priority is given to this following all relevant guidance and regulations. Appointment to this post is subject to Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and any other statutorily required clearance.
Vacancy for KS2 Class Teacher for 2 days per week at Glenmere Primary School.
Please use link below:
Vacancy at New Lubbesthorpe for Cleaner
|Cleaner Advert for web with job spec.pdf||Download|