Key Performance Indicators and Data
Key Performance Indicators for OWLS Academy Trust 2023-2024
Teaching and learning
- All children to achieve to their full potential from their starting point and achieve expected progress.
- Phonics screening check 82% and above – equaling national at least
- At least 75% of children to attain age related standards by end of KS2 within Reading, Writing and Maths.
- 70% of children to achieve combine KS2 related standards across trust.
- 100% of teaching and learning to be good or better
- no inadequate teaching
- GLD 75% - in line with National targets
- The Trust KPI’s will aim to always be above National results
Welfare, behaviour and safeguarding
- School attendance to be above national average
- To secure a safe, secure, stimulating environment
- All children to have access to opportunities beyond the curriculum, e.g. residential, school visits, theatre trips etc.
- Provide appropriate professional advice to support the mental health and wellbeing of pupils
- Children to understand and be prepared for life in multicultural Britain
- Effective strategies in place for behaviour management
Leadership and management
- All vacancies to be filled with good quality teachers
- To ensure appropriate CPD to grow and nurture own staff for succession planning
- Staff retention to be at 80%
- Staff attendance maintained at 95% plus
- All schools to be good or better as categorised by Ofsted
- 100% of skills coverage within Trustees
- Financial probity: no red flags
- Robust financial parameters maintained in all schools
Achievements and performance